Kids' magazine Groupon deal!

This is waaaay too good of a deal to not share with you...I LOVE Zoobooks, Zootles, and Zoobies magazines. They're a really great way to share reading with your child, while teaching them about animals, nature, etc.

For only $15, you can pick a subscription to one of the three magazines - they're each targeted toward certain age groups, Zoobies; with lift the flaps pages for the 2 and under crowd, bedtime stories, pictures, and activities for the 2-6 age group in Zootles, and articles, bright colored pictures, crosswords, and more activities for the 6-12 set.

I have to be honest; I'm only 29, but I remember LOVING Zoobooks as a kid. And I'm super excited now that there is a magazine created for each of my kids!! I'm ordering one of each; they'll be nice to look at during quiet times, in the car, or to take to Grandma's when we visit. And what child doesn't adore animals?

Please note: if you click through my link, I get a referral credit at Groupon.

Comments

Popular Posts